Monday, September 13, 2010

Surviving a Month Without Rice

Surviving a month without rice is such an accomplishment. Less carbo, no bloated tummy, and no heavy feeling of discontent. I congratulate myself for the discipline I have shown during the challenge. Now that I have lost some weight and am beginning to see the changes: thinner-than-before arms, more obvious back curve, leaner thighs, and appearing collar bones, I am certain that I will continue the no rice policy.

Honestly, I miss eating rice, of course. But the thought of getting sexier and feeling better about myself in the nearest future inspires me to go on with the challenge. I am moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. go! go! go! i can't eliminate rice in my diet. not yet. but i think i'm going there. keep inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete