Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rambler's Way Wool Garments: Perfect Outfits for Running and Yoga

If I am given $200, I am buying Rambler’s Way Next-to-Skin Women’s Camisole and Next-to-Skin Women’s Cross Neck! I can use these clothes during my yoga and running activities.

When I was a child, I thought of wool as my grandfather’s only. It used to be heavy, itchy and hot. Thanks to Rambler’s Way for changing my view of wool. Now I realized that wool can also be made into sleek, sexy and soft pieces of garments which I can wear anytime of the day depending on the activity I am doing.
Rambler's Way Next-to-Skin Women's Camisole

Rambler's Way Next-to-Skin Women's Cross Neck Top
Rambler’s Way Farm has succeeded in developing world-class Rambouillet wool products from their own sheep farms in Maine and on ranches in Colorado, Montana, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas and Utah.

What’s good about their products is that their worsted wool garments are equally –wearable all year round; durable and long-lasting; natural, non-synthetic and chemical-free; enzyme-treated for shrinkage and fully washable; and soft and lightweight. Aside from these, it comes pre-washed and ready to wear. Rambler’s Way uses high-end technology in making wool fabrics out of their superfine wool-generating flocks of sheep.

Well, it's time to show our folks that wool is not only for them. With the modern technology and stylish fashion designs offered by Rambler’s Way, we can now enjoy both the warmth and coolness of wearing such cover-ups. Isn't that amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment