Sunday, September 12, 2010

Green Barley as A Slimming Agent

Green Barley is a total food supplement for all kinds of people, even diabetics. My aunt who also has an issue with her weight and big tummy recommended Green Barley to me. She said after three bottles of it, her stomach became smaller than before. She also said that her officemate who was obese lost a lot weight after drinking five bottles of Green Barley.
I started taking 4 tbsp. (2 tbsp. in the morning and 2 tbsp. before bedtime) of Green Barley last Saturday. The next morning I ran to the restroom and flushed out oily toxins. From there, I started to believe that Green Barley really helps not just in losing weight but in cleansing the digestive system. You only have to drink 2 tbsp. per day so it's not that heavy on the pocket. Each bottle costs P300.00.

Ingredients of Green Barley are organic green barley, natural tropical fruit extracts, nature identical flavor, sucralose as sweetener, sucrose and maltodextrine. It contains all the vitamins, minerals and proteins necessary for the human diet, plus chlorophyll. This composition is easily assimilated throughout the digestive tract, giving our body instant access to vital nutrients.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've been drinking Green Barley since January and it helps to regulate my menstrual period, every time I stop drinking, I will surely miss my period too. But the effect of it is that I gained weight. Can you tell me the best way for me to loose weight since I am working on a night shift?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete