Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ManilaFitness.com is Giving Away a Nokia 3720

I am creating this blog post to earn 3 raffle entries for the "Nokia: My Life" contest hosted by ManilaFitness.com and to win this very sporty Nokia 3720.

ManilaFitness.com asks "How does this Nokia phone fit your lifestyle?" So here goes my answer:

I am currently struggling to lose weight and I do a lot of running. One thing I have noticed, listening to good music while running gives me more energy and endurance to get going. I want this Nokia 3720 to be part of my lose weight program since it promises high quality of music performance.
I am also a beach lover; seeing this photo (above) makes me feel like dying to get one Nokia 3720 for free. I would love to bring it to the beach, too, and take shots unlimitedly.
Hope I win! Thanks to ManilaFitness.com and Nokia for holding blog contests like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment