Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19: No Rice for 6 Days Now

I am on my 6th day of eating no rice and I am getting used to it. This is very challenging as I have been a rice lover since birth. Guess what? I congratulate myself.

Breakfast:
♥ 2 pieces of pinagong bread
♥ 1 piece of sweet ham
♥ 1 piece sunny side-up
♥ 1 cup of brown coffee
♥ 1 glass of water
♥ 0 rice

Snacks:
♥ 1 strawberry/peanut butter sandwich
♥ 1 glass of water

Lunch:
♥ 1 order of sisig
2 glasses of water
♥ 0 rice

Merienda:
♥ 2 pieces of Whatta Tops cupcake
♥ 2 glasses of water

Dinner:
♥ 1 cup of coffee with sugar and milk
♥ 1 Marty's veggie chicharon
♥ 1 cup of Herbalife tea concentrate, hot
♥ 2 glasses of water
♥ 0 rice

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, indeed! such a tough feat! i hope i can do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @superf: you can do it too. i remember you also had a diet, having 2 tbs. of rice each meal? that i can't do. it's better to have no rice at all than to limit my rice intake.

    ReplyDelete