Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18: I Love Chocolates

If there's one thing I couldn't and wouldn't give up, it is CHOCOLATES. Obviously, it is my comfort food. If I am depressed, brokenhearted or having low morale, chocolates made me feel better. But now, I am eating chocolates not because of anything else, but JUST BECAUSE. No fuss.

Breakfast:
♥ 1 cup of coffee with milk and sugar
♥ 2 wheat pandesal
♥ 1 burger patty, small
♥ 1 tortang talong, medium
♥ 2 glasses of water

Snack:
♥ 1 strawberry/peanut butter sandwich

Lunch:
♥ 4 pieces siomai, steamed
♥ 3 glasses of water
♥ 1 Mcdonalds' choco sundae

Merienda
♥ 2 pieces of Cadbury chocolates, small (10 grams est.)
♥ 1 glass of water

Dinner: Ginisang Atay/Puso ng Manok with Pechay
♥ 2 pieces of chicken liver
♥ 2 pieces of chicken heart
♥ 1 glass Magnolia chocolait
♥ 1 glass of water

No comments:

Post a Comment