Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walking As An Alternative To Running

Today, I preferred to walk from Quirino Highway-Pedro Gil to the Rotonda jeepney terminal in Paco and from Nagtahan-Rotonda to the office. Walking is a good form of exercise and because I woke up late this morning I did not have the time to run. I made walking as an alternative. At least, I burned some calories. When I arrived at the office, I rewarded myself with a mouthful of chili rice for breakfast. It was not bad at all, I did not eat last night just because I was not hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Catching one liners and specific informative details on hot bikini, beach bikinis, gauze bikinis, metallic bikinis, sexy bikinis, patriotic bikinis et al are available at the website: http://www.squidoo.com/verysexybikini. As you get in touch with this site, it further leads you to an authentic online bikini store where a range of trendy bikinis are sold at affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete