Sunday, March 7, 2010

Disappointed But Still Positive

I met with friend Mich who will have her church wedding with Jose on August 21 this year. We went to Carmen Lazaro for our gown measurements as I will be one of the secondary sponsors. I was so disappointed to know from Gary, the designer, that my waistline has gone up to 34. Yes, it's really shameful but it's the sad truth.

What makes me more problematic is that I am going to wear this <<<--- gown.

Of course, I don't want to be a target of criticisms! Although I told Gary to add some piece of cloth or something to cover my arms, I am still worrying about how I will look in that tubed satin dress.

Now I need to exert extra effort to double the pounds I should lose before the big event. I am eyeing for a 30-inch waistline and a more toned upper arm.

At least, it will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment